Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Adventures

This week marks the start of my new job as clinical nurse educator at Evergreen. So far it's been full days of sitting through orientation. Yesterday I finally got my email sign on, when I checked my email, I had 3 weeks worth of messages in there. Apparently there has been scrambling to get my office ready? I was cc'ed on a bunch of emails regarding it's condition and dump like qualities since it has been vacant for so long. So, thank you to the environmental services person who spent hours making it sparkle. If only I could take you home with me!
For everyone who's been asking about how I like my new job or what I'm doing, I don't really know yet as I've only been sitting in orientation. Next week I'll be working with some of the people in education department, so I should have more of an idea of what's going on then.

No comments: